Tuesday, January 8, 2019

HERBAL PAIN KILLER SHOT FOR HEADACHES & MORE: STOP TAKING NSAIDS!


Migraines are my longest-standing, most life-disrupting ill health since I will keep in mind. And whereas life style changes have helped enormously, as shortly as my diet lags, my sleep gets discontinuous , or my stress levels rise, headaches square measure the primary factor to urge worse. I recently created this seasoner pain killer shot and are pleasantly shocked at however effective it's.

HERBAL PAIN KILLER SHOT FOR HEADACHES & MORE: STOP TAKING NSAIDS!


Do you want associate degree seasoner pain killer?

The big question is: why wouldn’t you simply take associate degree over the counter pain killer? They’re low-cost, pronto on the market, and straightforward to pop down with a bit water.
However, taking these over the counter pain killers (aka NSAIDs- non steriod medication drugs), has serious consequences for your health. As a long-time megrim sufferer, I even have taken additional NSAIDs than I care to admit.

Why you must avoid NSAIDs:

  • increased risk of heart failure- by 19%! (source)
  • kidney harm (if you've got any level of nephrosis, you must NOT take NSAIDs)
  • gut harm and GI distress, moreover as ulcers and internal hemorrhage (source)
  • liver harm
  • muscle regeneration delay and reduction of ligament, tendon, and animal tissue healing (not ideal for post-workout pain!) (source)


I wont to take them like they were candy. Headache? Down one or two two hundred metric weight unit Advil. Full-fledged migraine? Take 3 or even one or two analgesic.

In the last year close to, it had been taking 800 mg directly to require the sting off of my worst migraines, and that i was still taking up the counter pain killers every now and then even recently… till I discovered this seasoner pain killer shot.

I whipped it abreast of a whim knowing every of the elements alone may be smart for relieving pain. I had a monster megrim setting in and that i was feeling the pressure. My natural makes an attempt at relieving the pain weren’t operating however I didn’t need to require a venomous medicament.

Out of desperation, I created my concoction and cut it… and at intervals minutes, my pain began to ease. i used to be astounded!

A little whereas later, once the pain vulnerable to come back, I created and took another shot, and this point the pain stayed gone permanently.

Now, anytime I desire I might probably have a headache impending, I take my seasoner pain killer shot, and I’m happy to mention I haven’t had a headache, not to mention a megrim, since I 1st took this shot.
What’s in it?

Just 3 easy ingredients. It doesn’t style unfortunate in the least, and takes simply a second to combine up.

Herbal Pain Killer Shot: The Players

#1. Turmeric- extensively studied and located to be helpful in relieving metastasis sicknesses, as well as bronchial asthma, turmeric is additionally a strong anti-mucosal.
You already understand it’s nice for dental health if you’ve tried my tooth powder recipe(if you haven’t, you should!).
But what regarding turmeric for pain relief?
Because black pepper will increase the effectuality of turmeric up to 2000%, I keep a bag of bulk organic turmeric handy with a bit black pepper already mixed in. (I combine with atiny low quantity of no matter ground black pepper I even have on hand- but 2 teaspoons of pepper per cup of turmeric.)
Buy the organic ground turmeric i take advantage of here.
#2. Ginger extract- in theory, you'll use ground ginger beside the bottom turmeric, however I haven’t tried that, and I’ve had nice success with ginger extract for a range of conditions, as well as pain and swollen humour nodes.
According to one study,
Buy the organic ginger extract i take advantage of here.

#3. willow tree bark- one among my recent favorite discoveries, willow tree bark is associate degree previous folks remedy that was used for pain relief before the invention of Empirin, and has been found to be as effective while not the aspect effects.
Like Empirin, willow tree bark could be a of Cox-1 and Cox (those enzymes targeted by pain killers), wont to block inflammatory prostaglandins. (source)

I create my very own willow tree bark extract by combining willow tree bark and hard liquor in equal elements in a very glass jar and permitting to take a seat in a very cool, dark place for a minimum of six weeks. I shake the jar as usually as I will keep in mind throughout this point.
Get the willow tree bark i take advantage of for home-cured extract here.

Note: willow tree bark might not be safe for youngsters or for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. In those cases, I recommend going away the white can bark out of the shot.

Herbal Pain Killer Shot: The How-To

When I’m in want of some pain relief, I fill a glass with a few quarter cup of water, add a dropper-ful every of ginger and willow tree bark extract, and regarding 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric and provides it a stir before drinking it down in one gulp.
I typically feel relief at intervals minutes.

Who desires NSAIDs?

I’ve been thus excited to finally be able to ditch over the counter pain meds once and for all. This seasoner pain killer shot has been thus effective, I can’t imagine ever eager to return, because it stops pain in its tracks anytime.
Best of all, the ingredients square measure non-toxic and even promote long health advantages and overall eudaemonia.